As with many things in life sometimes in archery you get into unhelpful patterns of thinking. Some archers allow this to interfere with their enjoyment of the sport and they may even give up. Don’t be one of those people.
Archery is a fantastic sport and is supposed to be a relaxing hobby - don’t let your head spoil your fun. Come along and, through some simple sessions, learn how to control your emotions and become a better archer because of it.
We can help you with:
- competition nerves
- target panic
- pressure to shoot quickly because others are waiting
- fear of being the last one left on the shooting line
- inability to come down if the shot does not feel right
- ignoring the comments of other archers
- and any other issues you may have.
We can even help you with issues in other aspects of your life - confidence, smoking, weight loss, etc, etc.
One hour session is £40 (£30 for club members)
One Day Course
If you would like to spend a day exploring different mind techniques to help improve your archery - then come along the Mind Your Archery course on Saturday 22 July. This will run from 10am to 4pm and give you a range of techniques that you can use when shooting.